Permanent Restriction no more: A Step-by-Step Guide to Solving Facebook Advertising Access Issues
If your Facebook advertising access has been permanently restricted, it can be a frustrating experience. However, there are a few steps you can take to try to resolve the issue.
- Review Facebook’s advertising policies: Make sure that your advertising content and targeting complies with Facebook’s advertising policies. These policies cover things like prohibited content, targeting restrictions, and data use. You can find Facebook’s advertising policies at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/policies/ads/
- Appeal the decision: If you believe that your advertising access was restricted in error, you can appeal the decision. You will need to submit an appeal through the Facebook Ads Manager, explaining why you think the restriction was made in error and how you plan to address the issue in the future.
- Provide additional information: If you’re asked to provide additional information, make sure to respond promptly and provide any documentation that is requested. This can include proof of business registration or identification.
- Look for any other restriction reason: Ensure that your Facebook account, your company account and/or your payment method are not under restriction by looking into account setting.
- Contact Facebook Support: If you’ve reviewed the advertising policies, appealed the decision, provided additional information and still having difficulty, you may need to contact Facebook Support directly. They may be able to provide more information about why your advertising access was restricted and what steps you can take to resolve the issue.
It’s important to note that the process of resolving a permanent restriction may take time and effort, and there’s no guarantee that the restriction will be lifted. But following the steps above and providing clear and detailed information can improve your chances of having the restriction lifted.
[mom_video type=”youtube” id=”oUcG_EBo4Yg”]
If the account problem is not solved. Please contact the facebook support center.
There are a few ways to contact Facebook Support online:
- Help Center: You can visit the Facebook Help Center, where you will find answers to frequently asked questions and information on a wide range of topics. You can also submit a request for help through the Help Center if you can’t find the information you’re looking for.
- Community Help: You can also seek help from the Facebook community by posting your question on the Facebook Help Community. This is a community of users who can offer assistance and advice on a variety of issues.
- Business Support: If you are a business that is running an ad on Facebook, you can contact Facebook Business Support, providing your Ad account ID, your Business Manager ID, the specific campaign and ad that you need help with and detail information of your issue.
- Contact Form: If you have a more complex issue, you can contact Facebook directly by using the contact form available on this link https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/268228883256323. You will need to log in to your Facebook account to access the form, then you can select the relevant category for your issue, describe your problem and submit.
- Phone Support: For urgent matters, you can also contact Facebook support by phone using the number provided on this link: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/184959394848558
It’s worth noting that the support channels for general users and for advertisers may be different, and the support team may also have different hours of availability, so it’s a good idea to review the options and select the one that is most appropriate for your specific issue.